CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Will Miracles Cease?

So if anyone knows Teri, she is the biggest BYU football fan on the planet. So naturally, when BYU came to Logan to play the Aggies, she wanted to come. First of all, if you know anything about football (which I do) you know how well BYU is doing this year, and how our sweet Aggies are trying...without much success. I love my Aggies, but we knew this was going to be a blow-out. I was just hoping for us to score... or at least not completely embarass ourselves.

So I got Brad, Teri and Grandpa Coy tickets to go to the game with Lara. Rules of the tickets... you have to wear Aggie. Grandpa came all decked out... shirt, sweatshirt and his Aggie hat.

After the first quarter, it looked like it was going to be a miserable game, but our little Aggies fought back and actually did a great job... didn't win... but held their own.


Teri, you've never looked better!

5 comments:

Abbey Gal said...

I gotta say Aunt Teri looks smokin' hot in that Aggies shirt! CTR Aunt Teri! USU is REALLY the Lord's school... hahahaha

Nikki said...

Sorry guys, I'm with mom when it come s to football. Although, I gotta say USU is an awesome school.

The Hintze Family said...

It does look nice on her but I'm sure it won't happen again!

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Im surpirsed you got her to put it on, way to go!

The Fam said...

Hmmmm. I'm with Ab. How can you not cheer for the Aggies? We actually have more family members who have attended or graduated from USU than any other school. And, it's really easy to cheer for a great team, it takes a true fan to cheer for a team that never wins.
Desi